Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tisa Ott

Me too.

So I'm a flake, I've always been a flake and I will always will be flake. Some, namely me, would argue that it is part of my charm.

I am very tired, having not slept and I am slightly annoyed in general. But I think I know what I want to tell you all and will try to get my act together soon. I am flattered that so many people enjoy reading my ramblings, so thank you, but I have to be honest with you all. Having my shit (sorry, fully embracing cursing - it's charming) online where anyone one in the world can read it at will gives me the heebie-geebies. Like people are watching me undress creepy. I think that at the end of the day I am just not Internet creepy. WAY too self involved for that.

Things are good, thanks for asking. Heroically battling skin damage and french grammar, having to face my own morals, which is completely surreal. More on all this later.

Love you all,
Natasha

No comments: